Welcome!

by 10:34 AM 1 comments

I welcome you to the blog I created to reflect my contributions towards the project, Lightweight chat plugin for the JBrowse genome browser.

This blog is updated each week with a moderate description about the progress done during the past week. The updates could also include the challenges faced and the solutions tried and the solutions found for the challenges during the respective week.

Other than the progress reports, I would publish posts about other interesting stuff related to the project. For example, I might write a post about the Facebook Comments plugin which is a potential option for the initial phase of the proposed project.

All of you are welcome to read and share your thoughts with me regarding anything related.

Cheers!!!

Pubudu

1 comment: